This recipe is by far one of the most delicious I’ve done in my years of baking. It’s a combination of flourless cake and brownie that makes you want to chew every single part of it.
As many of you may know, my favorite spread is Nutella, a chocolate hazelnut spread that was first discovered in Italy by the Ferrero Company. I’ve been eating it so much that when I lived in New York and I discovered Peanut Butter, I started hesitating on which spread do I like the most… what if I could combine both spreads in one cake? That would be interesting to do. However, I didn’t bake my brownies with both spreads, I’m sorry if you got excited, but I baked it with NUTELLA.
The process is extremely easy, take a note.
Ingredients for 8 portions of brownies:
- 115 grams of flour
- 100 grams of white sugar
- 50 grams of brown sugar
- 80 grams of Nutella spread
- 150 grams of hazelnut milk chocolate bar: I used the brand Valor.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 5 grams of baking powder
- Lemon zest
- Preheat oven 180
- Place your eggs in your robot or hand whisk them.
3. Add the vanilla, lemon zest and sugar. Mix firmly.
4. Place your chocolate in a bowl or pan and under it place another pan with boiling water.
5. Once the chocolate is melted incorporate it to your egg mixture and start adding the Nutella spread.
6. Mix firmly.
7. Add the flour in several spoon increments.
8. Grease your oven pan with butter and place a layer of flour for it to not stick.
9. Bake for 45 minutes.
10. You’ll notice that the inside is not fully baked and this because the Nutella spread will stay thick and give the “chewy” consistency.
11. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
12. Add glazing sugar.
13. Eat and indulge.